If the formula can surprise, it does not stop developing however! Online MBA is the modern version of one of the world’s most successful degrees in business and administration.
The MBA is a globally recognized degree designed to develop the skills necessary for a career in business and business management.
The aim is to prepare students for high-level management and leadership positions by developing key skills that include critical thinking, different modes of communication, decision-making and ethical management. It can be applied in any type of professional environment.
What is an MBA for?
An MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a master’s degree (also known as a master’s or master’s degree), that is, it is a postgraduate degree in business.
Its contents allow students to specialize or concentrate in certain areas (finance, marketing, logistics, sustainable business, human resources, health administration, etc.).
Although many professionals wonder if it is worth doing or not doing an MBA, the trend is going upwards because professionals who have an MBA have better paid jobs.
The possibility of obtaining a management position for a professional is less than 10%, but if you have an MBA, those possibilities are close to 20 to 25%. Depending on the area of work, this may mean that professionals with an MBA earn on average a 50% higher salary.
Why an Online MBA?
- To reconcile your professional commitments with degree studies: do not resign to study and earn an MBA.
- To reconcile your personal constraints(family, maternity/paternity leave, etc…) with degree studies.
- Avoid administrative procedures related to obtaining a visa to travel to Europe as a student or resident.
- Obtain exactly the same accredited degree in the United States as students physically present anywhere in the world.
- Improve your leadership and managerial skills, and give new impetus to your career.
- Stay up-to-date with management and leadership innovations.
- Meet and work online with managers, contractors, consultants and corporate representatives from around the world during your stay in Paris.
- Visit us whenever you want to meet the faculty and administrators.
Conditions of Admission
• Students holding a Bac + 3 + 5 years of professional experience
• Students holding a Bac + 4 + 3 years of professional experience
• Students holding a Bac + 5 + 2 years of professional experience
• Students holding a Bac + 3 + GMAT without experience
- Registration file completed by the candidate
- Photocopy of passport or identity card
- Certified copy of the last university degree and the Baccalaureate
- 2 letters of recommendation, one from a teacher or an academic advisor, the other from an employer
- The certified copy of all transcripts of all courses taken at a higher education institution.
- TOEFL score (or equivalent standard test: IELTS, TOEIC, ITEP, Cambridge …) and all supporting documents attesting to the level of English
- Your professional goals expressed on a cover letter.
- Motivational interview via Skype in front of a jury
The 10 Best Online MBA Programs in 2019:
1. Warwick MBA by Distance Learning from Warwick Business School (UK)
2. Global MBA from IE Business School (Spain)
3. Isenberg Online MBA from the Business School in Amherst (EE)
4. Kelley Online MBA from Kelley School of Business (USA)
5. MBA @ UNC from the Kenan-Flagler Business School (USA)
6. Hybrid Online MBA from Hough Graduate School of Business (USA)
7. Durham Online MBA from Durham University Business School (United Kingdom)
8. Online MBA from D “Amore-McKim School of Business (USA)
9. MBA(x) from the Australian Graduate School of Management (Australia)
10. Distance Learning MBA from the University Of Bradford School Of Management (United Kingdom)
In recent years, many business schools have opted to create a purely online MBA. The flexibility that allows studying from anywhere with Internet access, as well as the opportunity to combine it with work, make the online MBA is gaining adherents.