Reflect on these ideas of young talents and use them as a source of inspiration.
- Get to know the experience of other young talents to find motivation and make new projects come true.
- These phrases will help you reflect on your vocation and encourage you to develop your talent.
- Many of the most famous entrepreneurs today bet on their ideas and worked on small projects that evolved into large companies.
The success is the desired prize that many of these young talents have achieved and has led them to become a source of inspiration for many young people who believe in their vocation and their creative potential.
University talent can lead you to be the next Mark Zuckerberg, so work hard on your new projects and look for all possible ways to promote your ideas.
Phrases/Quotes to find inspiration
- “If you do things that are easier first, it’s already a great progress.” – Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook).
- “The biggest risk is not risking in a world that changes so fast, the only guaranteed strategy to fail is not to take risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg.
- “I think not focusing on money makes you feel good because it will probably drive you crazy in the long run.” – Kevin Systrom (Instagram).
- “If you have an idea, start today. There is no better time than now to start. This does not mean that you quit your job and start with your idea 100% from day one, but there is always little progress that can be made to begin. ” – Kevin Systrom.
- “Don’t get obsessed with great ideas. Sometimes I have small ideas that seem to work.” – Matt Mullenweg (WordPress).
- “If Google has taught us something, small ideas can be great.” – Ben Silbermann (Pinterest).
- “A poorly implemented feature hurts more than not having it at all.” – Noah Everett (Twitpic).
- “You can do anything, as long as you really believe it.” – Ashley Qualls (WhateverLife).
- “The hardest part of being an entrepreneur is that you will failten times for every success.” – Adam Horwitz (Mobile Monopoly).
- “The desire to protect rights does not have to stop the development of the information society.” – Bárbara Navarro (Google).
- “I wanted to contribute something to society and that was the basis to start undertaking.” – Pablo Pantaleoni (Medtep).
- “The shame in front of the so-called cold door, as well as the refusal not to be attended are the first limits that any entrepreneur should overcome.” – Jesús Monleón (SeedRocket).
- “Most projects spend a lot of time thinking about the product and little to get customers in a scalable way.” – Jesús Monleón.
- “Start launching your ideas and materialize them” – Santiago Ambit (Ion Eyewear).
- “There are no insignificant opportunities, no small business.” – Pablo Mancía (Delvy Legal Advisors).
- “ Your successis not only yours, but also your staff.” – Fernando Vilches (Viajeconnosotros.com).
- “Although your product has a huge potential market, go first to a niche.” – Lucas Rodríguez (Entrepreneur).
- “In the end, it all comes down to personal relationships. Network! ” – Ángel María Herrera (Evoluziona).
- “You are your company, so learn to manage” – Ana Molina (Freelance).
- “Don’t turn it over … and start your business now! ” – Antonio Pedrosa (Entrepreneur).